1. Superior after processing, SAKURAI no silicone release agent. Do not contain silicon, the Old, do not cause product surface silicon residue and heavy metal exceeds bid, effectively Avoid surface silicon penetration, paint, electroplating products blister and product surface Viscose from falling out
2. Superior stripping performance - agent spraying sakurai mould to mould surface. Effective Ingredients form dense film at once. The membrane in the injection process of high pressure Resistant, scouring resistance, low friction coefficient, effectively prevent die-casting products And mould of solder. A mold adhering to prevent product variant. Excellent lubrication Performance to speed up the liquid aluminum liquidity at the same time, the liquid aluminum Can rapidly forming mold. Avoid the product defects and strain.
3.Superior surface finish - sakurai series adopts mothballed special materials. Black can Effectively solve the casting surface, cold water lines and avoid to produce too much. Can Solve the products after processing, such as: polishing and electroplating and other problems.
4. Full protection mould, sakurai release agent in the mold surface to form a layer of protective Film. Effectively reduce the liquid aluminum to the mold of heat and mechanical impact. High-Quality sakurai release agent can effectively protect the mold, prolong the life time of the Mould, reducing repairing the mould number.
5. No carbon performance - sakurai release agent used is very easy and convenient Operation. No carbon deposition, no scale and does not produce scale. Reduce the province Model number and cleaning the mould, the product surface is bright and clean, bright, does Not affect the subsequent spray plating, polishing and surface treatment.
6. High temperature resistant performance is superior, sakurai release agent has good Thermal stability and chemical stability. In the use of temperature range no oxidation, no Burning, no corrosion mould and surface decomposition residues. Even at 300 ℃ high Temperature, weight first few (thermo-gravimetric not more than 10%). To ensure that, at High temperatures, in strong demoulding film is formed on the mold. Used as high Temperature burning jie. The role of lubrication and demoulding.
7. Good cooling effect, sakurai release agent in die casting process control because the mould Have been high temperature liquid metal heating temperature rising, high mold temperature To make die casting defects. Such as: sticky mold, blistering, cracking, and burned. High Temperature for a long time the mould at the same time work to the mold material strength Decreased, causing the deterioration of service life and die crack.
8. Resistance to yellowing - use sakurai no silicone release agent. Do not cause product Surface phenomenon such as yellow, black and stink.
9. High safety performance, sakurai release agent non-toxic, non-flammable, no corrosion, no Chemical reaction. In the process of use do not contain harmful smoke. Mold and product Surface without residue, clean and simple maintenance, a wash namely net, does not affect The subsequent processing.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
We are one of leader manufacturer of Mold Release Agents in China.
2. Do you supply free sample?
We supply free sample within 1kg and you got to pay for courier freight cost. The trial cost we refund to you on bulk order.
3. Do you supply concentrate or ready-to-use release agent?
Based on your choice, concentrate and ready-to-use are both available for your purchasing.
4. What is your shipping method and transportation?
For sample,we mostly deliver small packages by Fedex/DHL/TNT air cargo with door-to-door service, which are safe and reliable for chemical liquid delivery. For bulk order, sea transportation is our first choice to save shipping cost. We make efforts to satisfy your specify requirements.
5.What is your suggestions for sample trial?
First, We suggest that everytime you use a small quantity of samples to test. Because the quantity of samples is limited, PLEASE do not use up all the samples for testing in one-time. so you can test samples for many times. If first time testing is failed, then we can have a second chance to adjust the testing process. You should adjust a suitable dilution ratio according to the specific practical testing.